Non-Clinical Funded Training for Suffolk and North East Essex Training Hub 23/24
Suffolk & North East Essex Training Hub has commissioned the below courses through EQUIP. These funded courses can only be booked via the below links.
They are not visible on the public Essex EQUIP website.
- Delegates need to be employed within the Suffolk and North East Essex Primary Care footprint.
- Agency or locum staff are not eligible for this training.
Terms and Conditions
- All bookings are to be made via the Essex EQUIP website
- In order to book one of these events, you will need an EQUIP online account. If you have not already set one up, it is a free and simple process. To set up an EQUIP account please register here. Upon set up return to this page link, ‘add to cart’ your chosen course(s) and check out.
- When your booking is complete it will be held as ‘pending’ until it has undergone an authorisation process by Suffolk and North East Essex Training Hub. Once the booking has been authorised, you will receive a booking confirmation email and the ticket for your course will appear in your account as confirmed.
- All bookings will be subject to authorisation by the Suffolk and North East Essex (SNEE) Training Hub
- Cancellations are acceptable, but SNEE Training Hub requests these are made at least 15 days prior to the start of the course. Any cancellations within 14 days of the course date(s) may result in the practice being charged the full cost of the course.
- Non-attendance of a training course may result in the practice being charged the full cost of the course fee(s)
- All correspondence relating to these training courses should be sent to [email protected]
Join Our Mailing List
Get the latest updates and news direct to your inbox.