clinicalskills.net: the resource that helps you put best practice into practice!
clinicalskills.net is already in use at around 100 NHS trusts, UK and Irish universities, private healthcare companies, care homes and training organisations.
It’s simply the best online educational resource in the UK to support training and best practice in clinical skills and patient care!
To gain access to this platform please email the Training Hub at [email protected]
- More than 250 guidelines* on clinical skills procedures, all in highly illustrated step-by-step format
- Written by specialist authors and editors
- Stays very up to date through a rolling programme of review and updating
- Incredibly quick and easy to use
- Evidence-based (where evidence exists)
- Double-blind peer reviewed
- Full of links to references and national guidance
- Ideal to help staff with CPD and to support revalidation
- You can access it via OpenAthens (compatible with Shibboleth)
- You can add your own notes to the content, to alert users to local policies
- Your users can add their own notes to procedures within their personal clinicalskills.net account, to aid their personal study or record their reflections
- You can upload your own local policies, so that staff have a single go-to area when they want to check their practice
- You can subscribe to our optional online assessments, including medicines calculations tests
- You can create your own tests and set them for your users with our optional learning management system
- If you’ve got a paper test you like to use, you can convert it to an online test and let the system mark it for you
- The format facilitates study for those whose first language is not English and those returning to work after a break.
- Single sign-on to your own VLE is possible
- Detailed information about how staff or students use clinicalskills.net is available
For more information on how to use the service please watch this video below
Clinical Skills Flyer
Join Our Mailing List
Get the latest updates and news direct to your inbox.